Hi everyone.

As someone who was at a KDE's booth for the first time, I gained some
amazing experience from participating and definitely recommend it to those
that never attempted it.

I was positively surprised by the diversity of people coming up and asking
for information. We had several developers asking questions and providing
feedback, people that never used a GNU/Linux system or KDE software before
and also business individuals looking for solutions for their companies.

My main suggestion for future improvement would be to be more prepared and
strategic. The main question to answer is: What does KDE want to achieve by
running a booth at a specific event?

I have several proposals on that, I will try to bring them up during the
upcoming KDE Promo sprint next week.

Thanks again to everyone that helped getting me involved and kudos for
doing a great job promoting KDE and its products!

Cheers,
Neofytos