On 08.03.2018 08:44, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
On Thursday, 8 March 2018 07:57:27 CET Ben Cooksley wrote:
On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 12:42 AM, Boudewijn Rempt <b...@valdyas.org> wrote:
On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 12:31:21 CET Sebastian Kügler wrote:
Hi all,

We have been working on a modernized website and backend for www.kde.org.
The new site will do away with the old PHP custom CMS and will run
wordpress instead.
Does that mean we'll lose our history, just like koffice.org history from
the php times is only in subversion anymore and the wordpress (or
whatever it was) content is completely gone?
The current content of www.kde.org will still remain in Subversion at
the very least.
 From my understanding the plan Sebas has mentioned envisages a
temporary www-legacy.kde.org hostname being kept around until a full
migration is completed.
So we _will_ lose proper access to KDE's release history. That's not good.
Pages like  https://www.kde.org/announcements/ and everything it links to
should be kept up in eternity.

As far as i can see they will be all available, as they will be imported:
https://www-backstage.kde.org/announcements/