On sábado, 11 de agosto de 2018 20:39:51 (CEST) Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Everyone seems fine for Promo to be run in an opaque way with
> community members unable to take a full part.

What do you think is opaque, Jonathan? It would help us if you could give us
concrete examples so we could change anything that isn't working.

> That makes it
> uninteresting as a volunteer activity for me so I stopped doing promo
> again.  The promo team is very welcome to work with me on Plasma
> releases,

This is good news.

> although they've had a very poor record of doing this in the
> past.

I recall things differently, than again, we have worked with several projects,
(such as Kdenlive, Krita, etc.) on their releases and things have worked well.
I may be mixing things up. The thing is, if we can make it work for them, we
can sure make it work for Plasma.

As with other projects, for which we have representatives connected to the
Promo channels all day, every day, I would again like to invite you to rejoin
Promo actively so we can all work together openly on what's best for Plasma.

Cheers

Paul

--
Promotion & Communication