Il giorno Tue, 30 Oct 2018 08:38:28 +0100
Boudewijn Rempt <b...@valdyas.org> ha
scritto:

> As for the forum, it would be good to replace that with something
> more modern. We get a lot of traffic on the forums, People don't

I don't want to sound overly negative, but that's a common feeling also
for those who handle(d) the forums. The problems are:

1. Keeping the old posts
2. Ensuring the alternative (or the upgraded variant, e.g. to the
latest phpBB) is maintained

Upgrades have been considered but there's quite a lot of custom code
there and no one in the staff actually can handle PHP that well. Also
(like I said elsewhere) someone needs to have both time and motivation
for it.