Hello everyone,

As part of KDE's Streamlined Onboarding goal, we started a KDE welcome team
which has been active (mainly on Matrix) for a few months now:
https://phabricator.kde.org/T8712

The channel is linked on the Get Involved page and now also on our new
Riot/Matrix
instance.

If you are interested in helping out newcomers and help KDE attract and
onboard new contributors, do join us:
https://webchat.kde.org/#/room/#kde-welcome:kde.org

Ideally we should have people from all KDE teams involved, so we can guide
people interested to contribute to your project.

If you wish to represent your team/project on this channel, do introduce
yourself after you join the channel so we can have you in mind.

Let's be awesome at welcoming new people interested to get involved!

Cheers,
Neofytos