Hi everybody,

We decided to change the date and place of the Streamlined Onboarding
Sprint 2019, hoping that more contributors will be able to
participate.

It will take place on July 22-23 in Nuremberg, Germany, right after
the KDE Connect sprint and at the same venue.

If this makes it possible for you to attend, please add your name on
the wiki:https://community.kde.org/Sprints/Onboarding/2019

All the best,
Neofytos
KDE Onboarding Team