Hi all,

There is one slot in Akademy program where, like the last year, we have a
chance to talk about privacy improvements we made to KDE software.

Any takers to have a small sub-presentation on their favourite privacy thing?
I'll do a small one on Vaults, Volker could talk about KItinerary, ...

All are welcome to join. If you are not going to be at Akademy, but would like
your contribution to be presented, send me the slides along with some text.

Cheers,
Ivan

--
dr Ivan Čukić