Hi everyone,

FOSDEM's call for participation is out for a while now: https://fosdem.org/2020/news/2019-08-13-call-for-participation/

From what I remember KDE did not have any talks in last year, so our public presence revolved mostly around the booth.

For this year, Lydia and I are considering applying with a talk on our experience with the KDE's Goals initiative.

It would be great if KDE had an even stronger presence, including more technical talks presenting KDE technologies and software!

A quick reminder of some key dates:

Main Tracks:
- 11 October: deadline for first batch of main track proposals
- 8 November: final deadline for main track proposal

Developer rooms (deadlines not announced yet):
- 15 October (or earlier): developer rooms issue Calls for Participation
- https://fosdem.org/2020/news/2019-10-01-accepted-developer-rooms/

You are probably involved in a KDE project that is worth sharing with the FOSS community. This is a unique opportunity to present what we are working on, so let's try to get some KDE talks in FOSDEM 2020! =)

Cheers,
Neofytos