El diumenge, 10 de novembre de 2019, a les 1:04:04 CET, Ben Cooksley va
escriure:
> On Sun, Nov 10, 2019 at 11:22 AM Albert Astals Cid <aa...@kde.org> wrote:
> >
> > El dissabte, 9 de novembre de 2019, a les 21:52:13 CET, Ben Cooksley va
> > escriure:

> > > To using the YAML files within sysadmin/repo-metadata, which is what
> > > the legacy kde_projects.xml file is generated from currently.
> >
> > Well, someone has to change the code that parses the xml to code that gets
> > stuff from git and parses yaml, it's not hard, but has to be done.
>
> *nod*
>
> I do recall that at one point in our conversations that scripty only
> used the kde_projects.xml file as a check against it's own internal
> data.

Yes and no, we have our i18n branch data hardcoded, but we don't have a list of
repos, so we need the list of repos from somewhere (and we use the branch data
from kde_projects.xml to compare it to our hardcoded one to see if there's some
mismatch).

Cheers,
  Albert