Good morning KDE Project,

My name is Manuel Escalera and I am currently an University Student. I would like to know more information about the KDE Project and its community as an Open-Source enthusiast.
I would like to know if its possible to do some research into the organization as I am currently enrolled in an ethics class for my University and will be required to do a research project on an organization. I would like to learn about how the KDE and its community that operates as a non-profit organization with thousands of volunteers globally, the organization's core values, beliefs, and its social conduct.

Thank you and hope to hear back soon.