Perhaps of interest to many of you, Qt has launched a new campaign called "Qt Stories":

  https://www.qt.io/qt-stories

They are interested in stories from developers, designers, quality engineers, and other Qt enthusiasts. This certainly applies to many in the KDE community!

From the website:

"""
DESIGN. DEVELOP. ASSURE.

#QtStories

The future of digital experiences begins with you. Celebrate the behind-the-scenes heroes, connect with like-minded innovators, and join our community of over 1.5M users worldwide.
"""

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss@floss.social