>>  I'm actually targeting KDE SC 4.9 as gnome-color-manager is very mature and
>>I am
>>  pretty much just rewriting it with Qt/KDE libs.
>
> OpenICC colour experts have then a different view of maturity.
>

> 1- http://dantti.wordpress.com/2012/03/12/coloring-you-desktop-with-colord-kde/
>
> That including your later blog post shows a sub feature set of what is
> implemented in KolorManager / Oyranos.

It's totally clear from my message that this is a work in progress thing, if you
want to demerit my work by saying yours is better this shouldn't be the kind
of thing to discuss in kde-core-devel. Please let's try to not offend
each others work.
About your opinion on maturity I'm talking as a developer which sees colord
as technology and still I'm really not comparing that to yours.

Best