I don't think so, I think it has some huge icons but I thought
it was my browsers problem, the huge header and footer
it's real hard to see the content on my small screen,
the new version fews snappier but the theme needs polishing
imo. I also renders the footer strange using Chrome,
but I hope someone is still working on this... :D