Hello Thomas!

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:09:40 +0200, Thomas Lübking <thomas.luebk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Am 10.07.2012, 14:36 Uhr, schrieb guy-kde <guy-...@maurel.de>:

 I use the default values at ccmake, with shows me:
 KACTIVITIES_INCLUDE_DIRS   /usr/local/include;usr/localinclude/KDE
 KActivities_DIR            /usr/local/lib/cmake/KActivities

There's iirc somewhere a config key to build kwin w/o activity
support -  try "ccmake"
I found in CMakeCache.txt:
//Enable building of KWin with kactivities support
KWIN_BUILD_ACTIVITIES:BOOL=ON

Is it what you are looking for?
Thanks
guy

 If I add a line such as:
   #include <QtCore/QStringList>
 to the file:
   kde-workspace/kwin/scripting/workspace_wrapper.h

 the problem is no more present.
 Is it the right way to fix this?

Yes, of course.

I rather wondered why it happens for you and suspected "moc, *sic*,
cannot  handle preprocessor defines"

Sth. will include the QStringList for others but not you -
nevertheless  the correct approach is to explicitly drag in what one
needs.

Cheers,
Thomas

--