Am Freitag, 1. März 2013, 16:06:38 schrieb Ivan Čukić:
> Hi all!
>
> The CMake modules for detecting C++11 features are going to get in kdereview
> soon. The target for the repository is kdesupport.

There is a feature request for CMake itself to provide such a module, and I
have half of the implementation already done. It will not go into 2.8.11, but
the aim is definitely 2.8.12.

So if it is possible to have something similar achieved without yet another
module I would definitely say to avoid introducing this new module. If there
are 2 users or maybe 4 I would say put those few files directly in those
repositories, replace it with the ones from upstream CMake when it arrives
there and drop it altogether once you bump the required CMake version to
2.8.12 or something.

Eike