Hey,

Recent changes of Google Mock package in Kubuntu (precompiled libraries are no longer shipped) have sparked a discussion on amarok-devel mailing list [1] on how should we proceed without readily available libraries to link to. Simply compiling sources from distro-provided package is not an option as not all distros ship them (e.g. Arch, Suse); that leaves us with options of pushing distros to provide such packages, or providing sources ourselves (in repository or otherwise).

I was having a hard time searching for examples of Google Mock usage on projects.kde.org, so my question is: how do other KDE projects deal with acquiring Google Mock?

    Konrad

[1] http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/amarok-devel/2013-October/012718.html