On 12 Dec 2014, at 17:25, Luca Beltrame wrote:

Albert Astals Cid wrote:

So what do you suggest, because we already tried gitlab and didn't work, is there any more github clones out there that may work for us? I don't

There are at least a couple:

- Gitbucket (written in Scala, mimics the GitHub interface)
- Gogs (written in Go, see my previous mail on the topic)

I've been aware of Gogs for quite some time (it was actually officially announced at a Go meetup I hosted in Boston!) but it has needed to gain more features to be usable for us. It's getting very close.