On Freitag, 23. Januar 2015 03:34:11 CET, Ben Cooksley wrote:

For that particular post - we would need to install Arcanist on all of
the build nodes behind build.kde.org.
The libphutil part you see there goes on the Phabricator instance
itself - and is used to inform Jenkins that it needs to perform a
build.

The script in question is included in that post, and is also available
at https://gist.github.com/dctrwatson/4669113/raw/phabricator-post.py
We would need to install the appropriate Phabricator Python API though.

[...]

Harbormaster is eventually intended to be a full blown CI solution -
like Jenkins.
At the moment it is only capable of doing some very basic operations,
hence the Alpha label.

Would that boil down to "For the moment, we patch CI onto Phabricator with a custom script based on arcanist event listeners and ad some point later, it (Jenkins) will be replaced by Harbormaster, the CI supposed to be integrated into Phabricator"?

Cheers,
Thomas