On Thursday 10 September 2015 06:07:40 Jeremy Whiting wrote:
> It would be awesome to have what used to be in KDE SC on api.kde.org
> again. We have many libraries that aren't frameworks that are Qt5/KF5
> based which would be good to show on there imo.

Perhaps half of this is figuring out what actually constitutes the "Workspace
API" that would be interesting here and how to subsequently pull information
out of the metadata-services that we have (src-build? projects.kde.org? I
don't know, I haven't followed very closely what lives where now).

[ade] (who is now reminded that the original ebn domain is expiring and needs
renewal, yeah)