El dilluns, 13 de febrer de 2017, a les 9:11:17 CET, Ivan Čukić va escriure:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm announcing that Plasma Vault is in the review phase - you can get
> it from kde:plasma-vault or with kdesrc-build plasma-vault.
>
> Plasma Vault is a system for easy creation of encrypted data storage
> (not for whole system encryption - we have distribution installers for
> that).

Your i18n seems a bit broken.

You have a Messages.sh in kded/ that creates a plasmavault-kded that AFAICS is
never loaded

Your root CMakeLists.txt has a
  add_definitions (-DTRANSLATION_DOMAIN=\"plasmavault\")
i guess what you want is to move that to kded/ and make it plasmavault-kde ?

You plasma/ folder doesn't have a Messages.sh even though it has one i18n
call. No idea how catalog loading works for plasma applets.

Cheers,
  Albert