On pondělí 1. května 2017 22:59:44 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El divendres, 21 d’abril de 2017, a les 8:10:36 CEST, Jan Grulich va
escriure:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to request review of xdg-desktop-portal-kde [1]. We would
> > like
> > to make it part of Plasma releases, see [2].
> >
> > What is xdg-desktop-portal-kde:
> > It's a KDE implementation of Flatpak portals backend [3], currently with
> > support of AppChooser, FileChooser, Notification and Print portals.
> >
> > One mentioned issue on plasma-devel mailing list was usage of Qt's private
> > print API. This will most likely go away if I find out it's useless,
> > otherwise I'll have to keep it as it's used to set CUPS properties which
> > are not available to the outside world.
>
> Since you have copied some code from Okular maybe you can add some other (C)
> there other than RedHat's?

Added.

> What about the unusued QVariantMap &results in the print.cpp file? What are
> you supposed to return there?

Seems not to be used at this moment or the portal frontend doesn't expect
something to be returned with "results". I guess it's just reserved for future
usage, given how complex the print API is.

> I've no idea how to use this so can't really test it :/

You can test it with this [1]. You just go to flapak-build folder and run
build.sh which will generate you a flatpak repo, you add it and install using
flatpak, but you also need to have xdg-desktop-portal installed.

[1] - https://github.com/grulja/flatpak-portal-test-kde

Regards,
Jan