Thanks, totally forgot to run clazy/krazy on the codebase.

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 10:25:36 PM CEST Allen Winter wrote:
> ran clazy level2 . no hits
>
> ran krazy checks and it found:
> . Check for C++ ctors that should be declared 'explicit' [explicit]... 1
> issue found ./autotests/fakeserver.h: line#36 (1)

Fixed

> . Check for normalized SIGNAL and SLOT signatures [normalize]... 4 issues
> found ./src/session.cpp: SIGNALS: line#285,286 (2)
>         ./src/session.cpp: SLOTS: line#285,286 (2)

Fixed (converted to the new connect() syntax)

> . Check for strings used improperly or should be i18n. [strings]... 5 issues
> found ./autotests/fakeserver.cpp: QLatin1String issues
> line#172,175,190,201,218 (5)

Those are false positives. I guess krazy assumes .startsWith() to be
QString::startsWith(), while those are QByteArray::startsWith().

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvra...@kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683