In the git repo all the files are permission executable, they shouldn't be.

There's no documentation.  I'm unsure how hard a requirement this is these days.

Use title case for name in src/iodaemon/stashnotifier.json

When I use Dolphin to copy a file over I get a dialog daying "Could
not copy.", some more information here might be useful.  The daemon
wasn't loaded.

Dolphin gains a Stash button which splits the view and opens Stash
kioslave.  I'd expect that clicking it again would close the view but
it doesn't. (Dolphin code)

There's no Messages.sh to extract the strings.

Consider asking VDG for a new icon for this in Dolphin, currently it
uses the folder icon which isn't very informative.

Copy of GPL 2 needed in top directory called COPYING.

Use the GPL header with the URL in it rather than postal address so it
doesn't get out of date if FSF moves
https://community.kde.org/Policies/Licensing_Policy#GPL_Header

Nudge the KDE neon developers to add a build to Neon

Jonathan