El dijous, 2 de novembre de 2017, a les 19:42:57 CET, Eike Hein va escriure:
> On 11/02/2017 07:33 PM, David Edmundson wrote:
> > ​What's the intended destination after review?
>
> Honestly, no idea. Playground? Extragear, does that still exist? Where
> do we put random projects these days? :)

We try not to call it extragear, but it's still called like that in some
places, the problem with extragear is two fold, it seems it's "extra" when
some things are not, and it seems extreagear-graphics is a "bundle" when it's
not, so let's try to call it "Independently released applications" or
something similar until someone comes with a better term :D

> I don't want it to be in kdeplasma-addons: That would be one menu too
> many, and this is intended to be distributed mainly through the Store.
>
> My main purpose in going through kdereview is to get Phabricator and
> Bugzilla entries for it, because users are asking for a better way to
> submit bug reports than Store comments.

and translations....

P.S: I did have a quick look at the code and didn't find anything obviously
wrong

Cheers,
  Albert