Hello,

Thanks for your review.

On mercredi 7 février 2018 12:31:50 CET Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> In the docs it says
> '     (NOTE:  All documentation are licensed under the FDL,
>      regardless of what license the application uses) -->
> '
> but the docs are under CC-BY-SA 4.0.  I guess this is from an old
> template, do you remember where the template is?

I had took it from kdoctools template if I remember correctly. That was before
the change of license and I have missed the comment when reviewing the
change of license.

I have fixed the comment.

> Have you considered making upnp-player-qt a KDE project to get it more
> exposure?  It could even be a Framework.
> Then again README.packagers says
> 'UPnP/DLNA via unreleased UPNPQT library is currently broken. Please
> consider not building it.'
> It might be worth noting that in the cmake output even if it's not
> found so people don't spend time looking for it.

I have added an explicit message about the current brokenness of the UPnP/DLNA
support.

I plan to move the UPnP library to KDE infrastructure. I need to properly
document it and
add a lot of missing automatic tests. This is why it is not yet done. It would
be nice to
make it a proper framework.

> I found it needed these runtime bits which aren't listed in the
> README.packagers
>          qml-module-qtqml-models2,
>          qml-module-org-kde-kcm,
>          qml-module-qtquick-controls,
>          qml-module-qtquick-dialogs,
>          qml-module-qtquick-layouts,
>          qml-module-qtquick2,

I have updated the readme. I still do not know if it is possible to properly
check for them at build time

> Do you have a GPG key published and able to sign tars?  This seems to
> trip up a lot of developers at release time.

I have signed the two alpha release with one key that I have exported.
This the key I am using:

Public key: Fingerprint=267B F70F 7905 C272 3B02  4326 7D0F 74F0 5C22 F553
(Matthieu Gallien)
> Well done on a great new app!

Thanks, I hope to be able to continue to grow the team working on it.