Due to a snowball of various dependency bumps and other tickets which
have been submitted over the past few days, i'm imposing a global
dependency freeze upon all KDE projects.
In addition to this, due to the workload these also create, I am also
imposing a total release freeze on all Extragear projects. Requests
for tarballs to be released will not be actioned while the freeze is
imposed. It would be appreciated if people could please hold off on
Sysadmin needs time to catch up and get the CI system back into a
settled state following changes to Windows and FreeBSD images, in
addition to sorting out the other tickets we have received over the
past few days some of which will require some time to deal with.
Requests for exceptions to these freezes are not available, however we
will endeavour to lift them as soon as is practicable.