El dijous, 7 de març de 2019, a les 17:33:27 CET, Jonathan Riddell va escriure:
> I've made a list of kdereview projects and their current status as I
> understand them and e-mailed the maintainers for updates

Cool :)

Do you think maybe it would have made more sense to do those update emails here
(in the original thread of emails) so they would also be public?

Or do you feel private emails give you some more "sincere" answers?

Cheers,
  Albert