Hi all,

We've been informed by one of our hosting providers that they need to
schedule some downtime in order to allow for a server move.

This will take place this coming Monday, from approximately 4pm UTC
for up to 4 hours.

As a result, transactional email services will be unavailable during
this time meaning email notifications from Bugzilla, Phabricator,
Gitlab, Jenkins and other services hosted on KDE Infrastructure will
be held and delivered once normal service has resumed.

IRC Bots supported by email notifications, including both commits and
bugs may also be impacted and will catchup once service resumes as
well.

Email aliases and mailing lists will not be affected by this downtime,
and the services themselves should continue to operate normally.

Should anyone have any questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin