Hi,

What are you missing?

The description of the change (Review Board had that, Phabricator doesn't, so I got used to it, I guess...), the context of the comment (i.e. the code snippet a comment was added to), so I don't need to open GitLab to figure out what's going on.

On Phabricator you get:

Subject: D12345: Do something amazing
"Foo added inline comments
INLINE COMMENTS

somefile.cpp:123 [View Inline]
- void foo();
+ void bar();

"Do you think this change is neccessary?"

REPOSITORY
Foo Repo