El dimarts, 17 de setembre de 2019, a les 8:20:36 CEST, laurent Montel va
escriure:
> Le mardi 17 septembre 2019, 00:07:38 CEST Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> > El dilluns, 16 de setembre de 2019, a les 7:00:32 CEST, laurent Montel va
> escriure:
> > On the left side bar.
>
> It's a lineedit for searching in existing room/channel in listview.
> It's not for searching new channel/user as in RC.
>
> For it you need to click on icon at right of this lineedit
> There is a menu => "open room"

I see, i was confused because on the web app the search also does "search
rooms", any reason this is separate here?

Also I feel like the "open room" should either search as i type or have a
button that says "search" i was very confused because i didn't know how to
start a search, sure pressing Enter feels natural, but it's a weird when
there's no button that says "search" anywhere, maybe it's just me, feel free to
ignore :)

Cheers,
  Albert