On 2020 prilula d. 26id 23:45:09 CEST David Faure wrote:
> This was useful back then, for USB keys and CDROMs (kids, ask your parents
> what that was), before Solid, before the plasma device notification popup...

I have a CDRom drive. It contains an OpenBSD 6.3 install CD, even -- that's
for testing the very-very-slow-ongoing removal of HAL support code from Solid
and Plasma, which is consumed only by FreeBSD. (Except I need to get a
*second* drive, and a linux machine working with it, to cross check the user-
experience)

[ade]