On 4/27/20 7:46 AM, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
On Montag, 27. April 2020 14:10:55 CEST Bhushan Shah wrote:
This is something which can be easily solved by Gitlab, Gitlab offers a
solution where project can be shared with another group.

So e.g. sharing kcontacts with kdepim should be possible, then all merge
requests/issues from kcontacts would show up under pim as well.

Great. So we could put all repos into an "all" group (e.g. rename kde to all)
and then have every subcommunity decide for themselves which repos they want
to see in their group.

If this is possible, it seems like the best solution to me.

Nate