Le jeudi, juillet 30, 2020 11:16 AM, Carl Schwan <c...@carlschwan.eu> a écrit :

> Hi,
> I would like to move Kontrast, a contrast checker application, to KDEReview.
> Kontrast can check if two colors pass the WCAG 2.0 specification and save
> some user's favorite color combinations.
>
> Some screenshots of the application and a design review from the VSG is
> available here: https://invent.kde.org/accessibility/kontrast/-/issues/1
>
> From a code point of view, the application is very simple, but I still would
> appreciate a general code review on it (it's my first Qt app written from
> scratch). The code is available here:
> https://invent.kde.org/accessibility/kontrast
>
> I don't plan to add new features and would like after the KDEReview, to
> release a first version of the application, and then move it to the release
> service so that the application gets regularly translations improvement.
>
> Thanks
> Carl

Hi again,

It is now more than 14 days that Kontrast is in KDEReview and I think I fixed
all the points raised here and in IRC. I would like to release the first
version somewhere next week and possibly a minor version 2 or 3 weeks later for
an additional translation update and possible bug fixes. So I will move to
extragear this evening (CEST) if nobody object to that.

Cheers,
Carl