Griaß eich!

In the KF6 BOF we were chatting about merge requests not being nearly
as actively watched because people didn't necessarily subscribe to all
projects. While that is a solvable problem by asking people to kindly
subscribe, it got us thinking that we should have a way to deal with
stale MRs in general. For all projects.

So.... here's the proposal:

We'll setup a new triage project (prototype at [1]; going to move)
that project runs a pipeline once a week that runs the existing
gitlab-triage tool [1] to collect all MRs that haven't received an
update for 2 weeks. The MRs are then dumped into an issue on the
triage project (ex at [2]). Anyone who is willing to help out with cat
herding can subscribe to that project and gets notified of these
auto-generated issues. We can then walk through the list of stales to
work out a solution for getting them moving (assign a helpful
reviewer, ping, review ourselves).

Any further thoughts?

[1] https://invent.kde.org/sitter/triage/-/pipelines
[2] https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-triage