On Sunday, 22 November 2020 21:16:53 CET Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> Thanks Carl for chasing Albert's comments so quickly. Here's my review
> comments on neochat 5316e32004fcfa60d72f373e2e55b44b8fecf2c7 (master HEAD as
> of right now).

I should add that, in spite of all my gripes, this is the first Matrix client
I've used that I actually *like*. I'm not sure just what it is, though.
Spectral and Fractal and Nheko have their quirks, just enough to turn me off
(although I use nheko regularly anyway because up until recently it was the
best of the lot) and Quaternion looks the most like an old-school IRC client.

[ade]