On 19/12/21 20:26, Antonio Rojas wrote:
El domingo, 19 de diciembre de 2021 17:27:52 (CET), Kevin Kofler escribió:

PS: Those major distributions have had this sorted out for a couple years
already. I really do not understand why it is such a problem
for Arch to get
this working. The current situation is a pain for everyone. I cannot
reasonably do any debugging on my PinePhone running Manjaro ARM. Even the
limited debugging support in the form of prebuilt rebuilds of GTK and Qt
with debugging information is available only for x86_64.

Because, unlike those other "major distributions", Arch infrastructure and
packaging work relies entirely on volunteers in their free time. And the
commercially-oriented derivatives that take advantage of this work (such as
the one you mention) do not ever contribute back.

As usual, "open-source, if you want something done, do it yourself, or send
patches."

Regards,
Ahmad Samir