Hi Christophe,

It appears I made a very serious mistake listing the cmark-gfm license as AAL.  Unfortunately, that code's included COPYING file did not explicitly list the licenses, and I was guessing it was AAL.  The good news is that I was wrong.  It looks like it is BSD 2.  I have pushed an update to fix this.  The cmark-gfm COPYING file is under 3rdparty/cmark-gfm in case you want to verify that I got it right this time.  :)

Thank you for catching this issue!