Hey,

We've had almost a year, albeit in a super limited capacity for git
builds, with sentry (https://errors-eval.kde.org) and we should
probably render a final verdict on the evaluation.

Did you like it?
What could be improved?
Should we move ahead with a more permanent setup?

The overall game plan would be to have drkonqi ask the user to opt
into automatic crash submission when they open drkonqi so we get close
to all crashes (the ones caught by kcrash) automatically filed into
sentry from then on out. To increase exposure of this feature I'd also
like to glue it into the feedback KCM but I'm not yet sure if it
should be a separate setting or linked to the regular feedback
categories, the former sounds more accessible. The current bugzilla
based workflow would still be available for when the user actually
wants to write a description.

(previous discussion: https://markmail.org/thread/6y5paczdposz3aoj)

HS