Hello Fellow KDE Devs,

I'm here, formally asking for a review of the Codevis project, to move
forward and make it a part of kdesdk.

Currently we are using parts of KWdigetsAddons as a submodule
Most things that are related to buildsystems will be moved to craft /
kdesrc-build as soon as possible, right now we rely in conan for windows
and mac, plus a hand-written build script that downloads and builds llvm
for those platforms.

Things that I know that are out of KDE Accordance:
- Translation System (uses Qt's tr() system)
- Settings System (it uses my own configuration parser that resembles QML)
- Folder naming specification (follows the lakosian naming specification)
- CI used is based on Gitlab, but fails on KDE

The current repository of Codevis is:
https://invent.kde.org/tcanabrava/codevis

The KDE developers on this project are me, tarcisio fischer (that presented
Codevis on Akademy), and Richard Dale.

Best regards,
Tomaz