Hi,
I have build and installed kde-baseapps from git master and i got trully
disapointed with dolphin.
Now dolphin when selecting Folders in the left panel appears an empty panel,
the compact vew mode isnt anymore in the  i dont have anymore in the icons
toolbar, and whenusing the Detailed Icon View seams to be with a slow
files/folders movement and appearance, and theres no option available so that
the user can avoid this kind of slow movements.
Why is dolphin taking this path?
Due to this i needed to do a checkout to the SHA
37247c00868a1ee2a84bf7b463cc92b16579f813, thats the SHA previous to the commit
with subject "Merged very early alpha-version of Dolphin 2.0" where was
comitted the start of this development path.
My 2 cents,Silouck
  • [no subject] Pedro .