On 04/25/2012 01:55 PM, Abhiram Ampabathina wrote:
Hello KDE,
I am Abhiram. I would like to participate in the development team of KDE. I would like to develop something that relates to "education". I need some help on how to start things like getting involved and etc.,
Hoping to get a reply.

Regards,

Abhiram

Hi Abhiram,

In KDE we have a subproject related to educational software: KDE Edu
See http://edu.kde.org

In order to contribute to KDE Edu, you first need to install and look at the available programs
http://edu.kde.org/applications/all/
and from there see what you would like to do and what area you would like to contribute to.

You can then write to the KDE Edu mailing list to give your opinion on what you would like to work on.

The best idea to get started is to contribute to some bug fixes in a program you like.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie