Hi,

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Lindsay Mathieson <
lindsay.mathie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:48:49 AM Sebastian Dörner wrote:
> > This is not the latest src, the issue has been fixed in revision 1299650.
>
> Thanks.
>
> This takes me back to a earlier question I had re kdesrc-build then - it
> doesn't seem to be pulling trunk, rather the kde 4.8x branch. I was assured
> this was just a versionre porting furfy with kdelibs that would change
> when

4.9 branched or something.

kdelibs is the module thats different, it only has a 4.8 branch right now
and will have a 4.9 branch at some point which is essentially the same as
4.8 in that module.

All other modules follow the standard master/trunk is for the next
feature-release, 4.x is the current stable release schema. So if you want
to build KDE 4.9 via kdesrc-build you should tell it to build from master,
except for kdelibs where it should use the 4.8 branch

Andreas