Hi,

You need to give us more details about which bug you are trying to fix. It
should be on a KDE program you know quite well. You need to reproduce the bug
and well understand it for a start. Then try to track the bug down in the code,
for example by adding a few kDebug calls and recompiling the code and see the
debug output. You will have to look at the code and try to understand it.
Start with these few steps.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie