Hi,

I am encountering a problem which I don't know how to tackle. Maybe someone
here has an idea.

I have a model derived from QAbstractTableModel displaying in a QTableView.
The model contains multiple rows with 4 columns each. All cells are filled
with data. One row however contains only data in the two leftmost cells, the
other ones are not used. The problem is, that due to the limited screen size
on this embedded device, the value in the second column of this row is cut off
(with three trailing dots) whereas it could span over the third and fourth
column easily.

So, I hope I was able to describe the problem and that now there is someone
with an idea how I can accomplish to get this spanning done? Any help is very
much appreciated.

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart