El divendres, 30 de setembre de 2016, a les 21:17:56 CEST, Ben Cooksley va
escriure:
> On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 11:27 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aa...@kde.org> wrote:
> > El dimecres, 21 de setembre de 2016, a les 11:01:18 CEST, Allen Winter va
> >
> > escriure:
> >> kwave is now moved to kdemultimedia.
> >
> > Why did that happen?
>
> It was moved at the request of it's maintainer and Allen.
>
> > Did i miss the emails to k-c-d about reviewing it?
>
> I've just searched my mail - you didn't miss it. When the repository
> was moved to KDE Review the Sysadmin ticket would have expressly
> requested that the review process on kde-core-devel be started by the
> maintainer now that we'd processed the move. It appears that didn't
> happen.
>
> Thoughts on what should be done in regards to KWave here?

Following the rules strictly I'd say to move it back to kdereview until we do
the usual steps, i.e. email to k-c-d and the module list and get the review.

Now, moving stuff around is a bit of a pain, so if Thomas can get those emails
sent *NOW* I guess we can do the discussion with the kwave repo still in the
kdemultimedia location and if nothing critical is found we save ourselves
moving things back and forth.

Cheers,
  Albert