Hi everyone,

I'm developing a news feeds dataengine that would substitute an old Plasma
4 RSS dataengine. I managed to write a code and compile it by looking at
other dataengines currently available in Plasma 5.

I would like to test this newly built dataengine but I can't make KDE to
recognize it. I tried to follow this tutorial
https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Plasma4/DataEngines#Testing
but it's only for Plasma 4.

Can somebody please tell me where should I put those .so and .desktop files
so that KDE will recognize it and dataengine will be available via
plasmaengineexplorer command? Is there somewhere a documentation/tutorial
for Plasma 5 dataengines?

--
Michal Kimle