Hi Martin,

Is there some sort of logic possible with a combination of suid-root
and seccomp? I think if we probe devices via solid, that'll need to
have a QApplication instantiated and we'd have to drop root privileges
before we init that.

Thanks,
Boudhayan

Freundliche Grüße
Boudhayan Gupta
KDE e.V. - Sysadmin and Community Working Groups
+49 151 71032970