El dimarts, 8 d’agost de 2017, a les 23:49:06 CEST, Shashwat Mishra va
escriure:
> Suppose I have an idea for a game.I just have to prepare a writeup
> describing that game and if you guys like it then you are going to allot me
> a mentor to help me build that game?

You can try, but we're really short on mentors globally so not sure you would
find someone, but if it's really interesting maybe you convince someone,
otherwise, you can always develop the game without a mentor, or you think you
really need someone to guide you?

Cheers,
  Albert