On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 7:17 PM, Elvis Angelaccio
<elvis.angelac...@kde.org> wrote:
> On martedì 8 agosto 2017 18:10:31 CEST, Aleix Pol wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 11:08 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aa...@kde.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> El dissabte, 5 d’agost de 2017, a les 1:42:09 CEST, Aleix Pol va
>>> escriure: ...
>>

>> Hi Albert,
>> Yes, thanks for bringing that up.
>>
>> It's something I need to have for a more serious approach.
>>
>>  There's 2 things about it:
>> - I'd like to have the recipes in the repositories, so that
>> application maintainers maintain it, rather than me with a weird
>> packager hat. I could set up a sample one for one of the apps I
>> maintain if there's interest.
>

> Yes please, that would be good.
>
>> - There are some technical issues we still have before Qt/KDE
>> applications can shine under Flatpak. Anyone feel free to have a peek
>> and fix them all: https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/124/

Here's an example:
https://cgit.kde.org/flatpak-kde-applications.git/tree/org.kde.portal-test-kde.remoteapp

We could also have it point to a branch.

Ideally in a world where this vision is fully implemented we could
have a "BRANCH=Application/17.08" in this file and it would serve the
stable branch of the application and then override it to
"BRANCH=master" for the nightlies, but still maintaining the manifest
files in the repositories.

If it looks too magical, you can see here what this file does:
https://cgit.kde.org/flatpak-kde-applications.git/tree/build.sh

Aleix