Hi there!

This is my first message here. Just wanted to say hello all!

I'm compiling fantastic tool soundkonverter in version 3.0.1 (
https://github.com/dfaust/soundkonverter/releases) on Mint 18.3 (basically
Ubuntu 16.04) and I can't pass this error message by:

=====

CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:35 (find_package):
By not providing "FindKF5Cddb.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "KF5Cddb", but
CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "KF5Cddb" with any
of the following names:

KF5CddbConfig.cmake
kf5cddb-config.cmake
Add the installation prefix of "KF5Cddb" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
"KF5Cddb_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If
"KF5Cddb" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
been installed.

=====

Can you help me finding a dev package containing this? I tried libkcddb-dev
and kdemultimedia-dev but it seems they do not contain it.

Thank you for any suggestions!

Have a nice weekend!
Kokos